By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
a. Use of material on Azix, Inc.’s web site is for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. Under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Azix, Inc.’s web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
The materials on Azix, Inc.’s web site are provided “as is”. Azix, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Azix, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Azix, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Azix, Inc.’s Internet site, even if Azix, Inc. or a Azix, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Azix, Inc.’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Azix, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Azix, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Azix, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Azix, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Azix, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Azix, Inc.’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- You have the right to request access to any information held by Azix, Inc., which relates to you. You also have the right to request the correction of any information to you and is accurate. Any request for access or corrections should be advised to us in writing.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
In general, you can visit our website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. However there are times when we may need to collect personal information from you. For instance, if you register to receive our newsletter, or participate in a campaign, we may be required to collect some personal information from you.
On our website, IP addresses are logged to track a user’s session while the user remains anonymous. We may analyze this data for certain trends and statistics, such as which parts of our site users are visiting and how long they spend there. When we receive information about your session or about you, we may also use it for research or to improve our site and the services we offer you.
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and periodically updates its security measures in light of current technologies.
You need to be aware of inherent risks associated with the transmission of information via the Internet. We cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any personal information you submit to our sites. If you have concerns in this regard, we have other ways of obtaining and providing information. Normal mail, telephone and fax facilities are available.
Our website may also be linked to website operated by third parties. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party sites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these sites. Visitors to those sites should refer to their separate privacy policies and practices.
If you have any questions about the Terms and Conditions of Use, or if you wish to make a complaint about how we have handled your personal information, please contact us using the contact details below:
- By Email: email@example.com